2014年6月25日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 5

Reaction to Peter Rabbit

I Summary
  The story which  I tried to summarized and react is "Peter Rabbit." Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits. Their name is Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail and Peter. They lived their mother. One morning, their mother said them " don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden." And she went out. Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail went to gather blackberries. But Peter went to Mr. McGregor's garden. Then Peter was found by him and was run after. But Peter's blue jacket and shoes lost, he could get away from Mr. McGregor.


II.Reaction

1. Protagonist
 A protagonist of this story is Peter. In contrast with other sisters, he is naughty, likes mischief.
 Peter is full of curious and challenge everything. It is good point.


2. Genre
 It is childrem's literature. In this story, various animals such as rabbits, white cat and mouse appear adn they speak. I think that interest and cuteness are felt by viewpoint from animals.



3. Denouement
 The last of this story, Peter drank the camomile tea which his mother made because Peter was unwell. But other sisters had bread, milk, and blackberries. I think Peter paid for it.



4.General opinion
 Although Peter is naughty, I think he is pretty.  I want to read other series. 


6 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Narumi,

    I enjoy reading your writing. Your write pretty well. I also want you to think more deeply about your comments, reactions and analyses of literature. Read the LRJ 5 blog post of Yuna Yoshino to get a better idea of how deeply to think about the stories we are reading and listening to.

    Also, come to class every day. Class is better when you are with us.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comment.

      I read her blog. It is very splendid. I want to refer to it next time.

      I'm sorry. I want to go to class every day with fresh determination.

      削除
  2. Hello, your summary is very detail to understand.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for reading my LRJ5.

      I'm glad to be able to have you think that.

      削除
  3. Hello, Narumi.
    I reacrion to Peter Rabbit, too.
    Your summary is longer than mine so I can learn how to write it from your LRJ5.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yui! Thank you always for your comment.

      I read your plot of LRJ5. It is easy to understand.

      削除